[Tokyo japan Cat cafe] Nihonbashi Tamayura reviews!
Tamayura locationIt's located in 1 min from A3 exit of Ningyosho station on foot. You will see signboard. Don't miss it. Take the elevator to the 3rd floor and you will arrive at Tamayura. This is an entrance.
Let's get into Tamayura!The clerk will explain some notices.
- You can hug cats if they are sure.
- Don't speak loud.
- Don't use flash.
- Don't hit cats.
- Touch cats gently.
- Don't grab a cat's tail.
- Don't chase cats.
- No strong smell (like a perfume).
- Don't feed food.
Cats of TamayuraCats weren't afraid of camera. But I couldn't be friend with them. It was too difficult to stroke them nicely. The cat looked at me. The beautiful cat. Cats have good relationship each other. You can get closer. The cat cleaned his face. I went there at 3 pm. It was lunch time for cats. You can watch on my video. That cat slept after lunch. All cats have different face. Beautiful. Here is what I saw when I was going home. He disturbed me!
Shop informationNagasawa building 3F 2-7 Ningyocho Nihonbashi Chuou Tokyo
- It's located in 1 min on foot from A3 exit of Ningyocho station (Toei Asakusa line and Tokyo metro Hibiya line).
- 4 mins from Suitengumae station (Hanzomon line)
- 6 mins from Hamamachi station (Toei Shinjuku line)
- 10 mins from Bakurocho (soubu line)
- 10 mins from Kayabacho station (Tozai line)